Sunday, May 27, 2007

A donde el corazón se inclina, el pie camina.

Hi to anybody reading this, I had second thoughts about making a blog (it seems lame) but this morning at church, Jordan told me I needed to do a blog of my trip so I changed my mind again, and here I am. Today has been an insane last full day at home, and it's still not quite over (I need to pack my carry-on bags). Courtney came over this afternoon, as she is a packing expert, and helped out tremendously with me putting all my stuff in my suitcases very neatly and logically! Then all of my grandparents, one of my uncles, and my little cousin came down to the house for a cookout and to say bye. In the morning (early.. very early) I am having breakfast with Sydney and her mom, and then it will be lots of checking and double-checking and trying not to freak out until I leave for the airport around 3pm. :) I don't know how long it will be after I arrive before I get on the internet again, but I will try to update as often as I can, especially when something really exciting is going on! Pray for safety for Ashley and I as we travel and that we have a good host family! I love you all- especially all those nice messages that were left on my IM and voicemail this afternoon! :)

No comments: